IMPROVING U.S. – CUBA RELATIONS
Since 2014, Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has been on the forefront of improving U.S. – Cuba relations. Our goal and mission is very simple, we will continue to do our part by working tirelessly to strengthen a foundation that will allow the United States and Cuba to improve relations between the two countries resulting in lifting the U.S. Embargo on Cuba. If we are successful, everyone wins.
U.S. – CUBA CULTURAL EXCHANGES
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has positioned it self over the past four years and facilitated strategic cultural exchanges between U.S. companies, the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Embassy in Havana, the Cuban Government, Cuba’s private sector and Cuban entrepreneurs in full compliance with U.S. and Cuba laws.
- Implement subsidized business advisory service programs for Cuba’s private sector small businesses and Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Develop programs that will maximize lawful access to U.S. investment and seed money for Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Implement cultural exchange seminar programs that were commenced through the U.S. Embassy.
- Team with strategic organizations that are in favor of improving U.S. and Cuba relations.
- Continue Humanitarian Relief Efforts for Women’s Health
U.S. EMBARGO on CUBA
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has developed a team of Cuba Sanctions subject matter experts. We have advised large Global Financial Institutions as well as individuals on industry leading methods to ensure full compliance with U.S. – Cuba sanctions while simultaneously identifying lawful methods to maximize permissible benefits of travel, imports, exports and remittances.
- 14ymedio, Yoani Sánchez, Havana, 20 September 2021 — Everything seemed to be going according to […]
- 14ymedio, Joel Ortega Juárez, Mexico, 17 September 2021 — Miguel Díaz-Canel, nominal president of Cuba, […]
- 14ymedio, Havana, 16 September 2021 — It has not been three days since the official press […]
- Cuba clasificó oficialmente para el Campeonato Mundial de voleibol masculino que se celebrará en Rusia, en 2022. La entrada Cuba asegura […]
- En su viaje a Nueva York para asistir a la reunión anual de la Asamblea General de Naciones Unidas, el presidente […]
- La cadena española Iberostar busca potenciar a Cuba como destino turístico seguro, de cara a la cercana temporada alta. La entrada […]