IMPROVING U.S. – CUBA RELATIONS
Since 2014, Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has been on the forefront of improving U.S. – Cuba relations. Our goal and mission is very simple, we will continue to do our part by working tirelessly to strengthen a foundation that will allow the United States and Cuba to improve relations between the two countries resulting in lifting the U.S. Embargo on Cuba. If we are successful, everyone wins.
U.S. – CUBA CULTURAL EXCHANGES
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has positioned it self over the past four years and facilitated strategic cultural exchanges between U.S. companies, the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Embassy in Havana, the Cuban Government, Cuba’s private sector and Cuban entrepreneurs in full compliance with U.S. and Cuba laws.
- Implement subsidized business advisory service programs for Cuba’s private sector small businesses and Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Develop programs that will maximize lawful access to U.S. investment and seed money for Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Implement cultural exchange seminar programs that were commenced through the U.S. Embassy.
- Team with strategic organizations that are in favor of improving U.S. and Cuba relations.
- Continue Humanitarian Relief Efforts for Women’s Health
U.S. EMBARGO on CUBA
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has developed a team of Cuba Sanctions subject matter experts. We have advised large Global Financial Institutions as well as individuals on industry leading methods to ensure full compliance with U.S. – Cuba sanctions while simultaneously identifying lawful methods to maximize permissible benefits of travel, imports, exports and remittances.
- 14ymedio, Havana, 26 January 2021 — The workers of the Integral Agropecuaria de Las Tunas […]
- 14ymedio, Havana, 26 January 2021 — The Provincial People’s Court of Havana announced on Tuesday […]
- 14ymedio, Juan Diego Rodríguez, Havana, January 18, 2021 — When it opened on Monday morning, […]
- El lanzador Carlos Font obtuvo hoy su primera victoria en el play off del béisbol cubano al ganar las Avispas de […]
- El Senado rechazó hoy martes un intento republicano de desestimar el segundo proceso de juicio político contra Donald Trump en una […]
- Hoy 26 de enero falleció a los cien años de edad la musicóloga María Teresa Linares (1920-2021), quien dedicó su vida […]