IMPROVING U.S. – CUBA RELATIONS
Since 2014, Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has been on the forefront of improving U.S. – Cuba relations. Our goal and mission is very simple, we will continue to do our part by working tirelessly to strengthen a foundation that will allow the United States and Cuba to improve relations between the two countries resulting in lifting the U.S. Embargo on Cuba. If we are successful, everyone wins.
U.S. – CUBA CULTURAL EXCHANGES
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has positioned it self over the past four years and facilitated strategic cultural exchanges between U.S. companies, the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Embassy in Havana, the Cuban Government, Cuba’s private sector and Cuban entrepreneurs in full compliance with U.S. and Cuba laws.
- Implement subsidized business advisory service programs for Cuba’s private sector small businesses and Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Develop programs that will maximize lawful access to U.S. investment and seed money for Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Implement cultural exchange seminar programs that were commenced through the U.S. Embassy.
- Team with strategic organizations that are in favor of improving U.S. and Cuba relations.
- Continue Humanitarian Relief Efforts for Women’s Health
U.S. EMBARGO on CUBA
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has developed a team of Cuba Sanctions subject matter experts. We have advised large Global Financial Institutions as well as individuals on industry leading methods to ensure full compliance with U.S. – Cuba sanctions while simultaneously identifying lawful methods to maximize permissible benefits of travel, imports, exports and remittances.
- 14ymedio, Luz Escobar, Havana, 24 February 2021 — Since the Cuban Government released the news […]
- 14ymedio, Havana, February 24, 2021 — A group of former military officers from the Revolutionary […]
- 14ymedio, Havana, 22 February 2021 — The Group of Cuban Studies of Architecture (GECA) has launched […]
- Menos de seis semanas tras dejar la presidencia, Donald Trump dará el domingo el discurso de clausura en una conferencia de […]
- ¿A quién compete la responsabilidad social en Cuba? ¿Cómo implementarla? ¿Para qué nos sirve? La entrada La responsabilidad social: una herramienta […]
- Cuba registró la menor cifra de enfermos de COVID-19 en los últimos 21 días este sábado, con 618 nuevos casos, aunque […]