IMPROVING U.S. – CUBA RELATIONS
Since 2014, Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has been on the forefront of improving U.S. – Cuba relations. Our goal and mission is very simple, we will continue to do our part by working tirelessly to strengthen a foundation that will allow the United States and Cuba to improve relations between the two countries resulting in lifting the U.S. Embargo on Cuba. If we are successful, everyone wins.
U.S. – CUBA CULTURAL EXCHANGES
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has positioned it self over the past four years and facilitated strategic cultural exchanges between U.S. companies, the U.S. State Department, the U.S. Embassy in Havana, the Cuban Government, Cuba’s private sector and Cuban entrepreneurs in full compliance with U.S. and Cuba laws.
- Implement subsidized business advisory service programs for Cuba’s private sector small businesses and Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Develop programs that will maximize lawful access to U.S. investment and seed money for Cuban entrepreneurs.
- Implement cultural exchange seminar programs that were commenced through the U.S. Embassy.
- Team with strategic organizations that are in favor of improving U.S. and Cuba relations.
- Continue Humanitarian Relief Efforts for Women’s Health
U.S. EMBARGO on CUBA
Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has developed a team of Cuba Sanctions subject matter experts. We have advised large Global Financial Institutions as well as individuals on industry leading methods to ensure full compliance with U.S. – Cuba sanctions while simultaneously identifying lawful methods to maximize permissible benefits of travel, imports, exports and remittances.
- 14ymedio, Havana, 28 January 2023 — Excited and surrounded by microphones, the Cuban singer Dianelys Alfonso, La […]
- 14ymedio, Havana, 28 January 2023 — The Public Health authorities diagnosed 25 cases of leprosy in […]
- 14ymedio, Havana, 28 January 2023 — The Artemisa Police arrested four people on Friday involved in […]
- El escritor cubano Leonardo Padura comentó sobre la situación actual de su país en una entrevista con BBC Mundo. La entrada Padura: […]
- Más de 4700 cubanos han sido autorizados a entrar en Estados Unidos bajo el nuevo programa de parole humanitario. La entrada […]
- Un Tribunal Municipal de La Habana condenó a nueve manifestantes de las protestas del 11 de julio de 2021 (11J) a […]