Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has developed its energy service capabilities over many years and is able to provide subject matter expertise in land management and other related oil and gas upstream services as well as downstream fuel supply risk management services. We provide our clients with experienced leadership and a team of goto upstream, mid-stream and downstream professionals that have expertise in all the producing and supply regions of the United States, the Atlantic, Europe, the Mediterranean, Africa, the Caribbean and in certain offshore locations in South America.
- Remote In-house Landman Services
- Permitting Compliance
- Bulk Fuels and Lubricants Supply Management
- Joint Operating Agreement Preparation and Reviews
- Farm-In and Farm-Out Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Data Room Development
- Title Curative
- Oil and Gas Lease Management
- Run Sheets
- Pipeline Right-of-Way Acquisitions
- Unpaid and Unclaimed Royalty Solutions
- Nationwide Permit 12 Compliance
- NERC CIP Compliance
- FERC Compliance
- Regulatory and Pending Legislation Solutions
- Compliance Program Implementation
- Chain of Title Audits
- Vienna, Austria, 15 April 2021–The OPEC Secretariat will host the Third Workshop on Energy and Information Technology on Wednesday, 26 May 2021, via videoconference.
- Vienna, Austria, 8 April 2021–OPEC Secretary General, HE Mohammad Sanusi Barkindo, took part in the International Monetary and Financial Committee Meeting, which is part of […]
- Vienna, Austria, 30 March 2021–The Joint Technical Committee (JTC) held its 50th meeting via videoconference to examine oil market developments and related trends.