Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors has developed its energy service capabilities over many years and is able to provide subject matter expertise in land management and other related oil and gas upstream services as well as downstream fuel supply risk management services. We provide our clients with experienced leadership and a team of goto upstream, mid-stream and downstream professionals that have expertise in all the producing and supply regions of the United States, the Atlantic, Europe, the Mediterranean, Africa, the Caribbean and in certain offshore locations in South America.
- Remote In-house Landman Services
- Permitting Compliance
- Bulk Fuels and Lubricants Supply Management
- Joint Operating Agreement Preparation and Reviews
- Farm-In and Farm-Out Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Due Diligence
- Data Room Development
- Title Curative
- Oil and Gas Lease Management
- Run Sheets
- Pipeline Right-of-Way Acquisitions
- Unpaid and Unclaimed Royalty Solutions
- Nationwide Permit 12 Compliance
- NERC CIP Compliance
- FERC Compliance
- Regulatory and Pending Legislation Solutions
- Compliance Program Implementation
- Chain of Title Audits
- Vienna, Austria, 27 November 2020–The 8th Technical Meeting of the OPEC and non-OPEC countries of the Declaration of Cooperation (DoC) has commenced via videoconference.
- Vienna, Austria, 25 November 2020–The OPEC Economic Commission Board (ECB) has convened for its 134th meeting via videoconference.
- Vienna, Austria, 16 November 2020–The Joint Technical Committee (JTC) convened for its 46th meeting via videoconference, in preparation for the 24th Meeting of the Joint […]